Wednesday, October 14, 2009

10 weeks along

Today is the 10 week mark. I have officially had morning sickness Sunday morning, Monday morning and this morning. Guess my wishful thinking was just too wishful! I was unable to sail on through without the joys of morning sickness. Just some of the good 'ol pregnancy surprises, I suppose. This morning I took a picture to help document the growing belly, or soon-to-be growing belly. So here is my official 10 weeks belly pic. :o) Not much growth yet, but I bet that changes pretty soon. (P.S. the peanut is now being referred to as a KUMQUAT! Hee hee!!)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! It is such an exciting time... it flies by, enjoy it all. I enjoyed blogging about my pregnancy and now about my little monkey. You'll have to check out my blog.
    jesseandzach.blogspot.com
    also you need to register on babycenter.com it is very helpful.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete