Wednesday, October 21, 2009

11 weeks today!








Well the Kumquat has now graduated on to be a FIG!! (Length: just over 1 1/2 inches, head to bottom) Morning sickness has only come a total of 4 times, thankfully! It probably could have occured more, but I really try to keep it down. As for food cravings, I really haven't had too many. I was wanting hamburger pickle slices, but now they don't seem to be as desired. The other day I had a MAJOR craving for mac 'n cheese, but after I made it I didn't really want it anymore. How annoying?! Around lunch time everyday I feel like I am starving, however, when I start thinking about what to eat it just makes me feel sick. Strange? Very! Other than that, things are pretty good. Our next dr. visit is this Friday! I can't wait to see a new picture of my little Fig!!

1 comment:

  1. I have had so many of those weird food moments too! You start to eat something that sounded good and then you can't bring yourself to eat much of it. I hope your morning sickness gets better! Yes - Hayden was an elephant last year for Halloween too! (:

    ReplyDelete