Friday, December 4, 2009

Hip, Hip, HOORAY

So I know I've been a little slow posting this time, but it's only because I don't have a new belly pic or new baby pics. At the last visit I didn't get to see the little one. We just listened to the heartbeat and then I had some blood taken for the triple screen test. However, I am happy to say that I think, and I could be wrong, that morning sickness is over. Hip, Hip, HOORAY!! I did get a little sick feeling twice this week while eating lunch, but everything ended up ok. :o)

I am now 17 weeks and 2 days to be exact! So this week the baby's skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone. The baby supposedly weighs 5 ounes now (about as much as a turnip), and is around 5 inches long from head to bottom. We will hopefully get to find out the gender of the baby at our next visit which is on December 18th. What a great Christmas present that will be if the little one cooperates!! I will FOR SURE post new pics after that appointment because they are LONG overdue.

Some fun updates...I wore maternity pants this week for the first time! They are a little on the big side still, but OH SO COMFY! I don't know if I'll ever want to go back to the others. Lol! I also now have a stroller, the baby bedding and the crib is on order! The future nursery will soon look more like a nursery! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. You are too cute! :)
    Congrats on the leaving of your morning sickies!

    ReplyDelete