Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Christmas Season

First we went to Eric's side of the family for Christmas on Christmas day. My extremely kind and giving sister-in-law, Katie, proceeded to give me some of her maternity clothes to borrow. She has been such an amazing help to me! She also gave me her total body maternity pillow. It couldn't have come at a better time because lately sleeping has become very difficult for me. I am a tummy sleeper normally so this sleeping on my side is HARD! With the help of this pillow I am sleeping SOOOOO much better now! I LOVE it!!

Another new occurance has happened. On Christmas night after playing games and finally laying down for bed, I felt the little guy move/kick 3 times!! It was soooo exciting to me that I layed there waiting and waiting for more. But 3 was all I got. I have felt movement 3 other nights following that. I'm just ready to start feeling him more frequently! It's such a wonderful feeling to FEEL and KNOW that he's doing well in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment