Friday, January 22, 2010

6 months!!!!!

So this week I reached the 6 month marker! YAY! I can't believe it's already been 6 months...where has the time gone?! Now if only May would hurry up and get here! :o)



To update everyone on a few things, I am STILL waiting for my crib to come in. We ordered it back in the beginning of November and it has been on backorder ever since. I just don't get it, but I'm trying to be patient. I would LOVE to be able to set the crib up and put the bedding on and take pictures to show everyone, but I guess I will just have to wait. This whole pregnancy stuff is about waiting, so why not wait some more. Lol!



A friend of mine was VERY generous and offered some of her son's old baby clothes to me. She came over with 2 trash bags full of all kinds of goodies! It was so fun going through them and looking at all the cute clothes! So I sent Eric to the store to buy me some Dreft and I got everything washed and hung! It's so fun to look at the closet now and see little tiny clothes starting to fill it.



My next appointment is Feb. 12. Wish I were getting more sono pics, but I'm not. Bummer.



Until then, I will leave you with my 22 weeks pic below (unfortunately I am 2 weeks behind and haven't taken my current 24 weeks pic).

2 comments:

  1. EAT! LOL....YOU TINY GIRL! I'M VERY EXCITED FOR YOU. HAVING A BABY IS THE MOST AWESOME THING YOU WILL EVER DO. IT'S THE BEST GIFT GOD WILL EVR EVER EVER GIVE YOU! YOUR HEART IS TWICE AS BIG AS SOON AS YOU SEE YOUR PRECIOUS BABY......AND ALL I'VE EVER HAD IS BOYS, AND I THINK THEY ARE SO SPECIAL TO A MOMMY. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the crib! Hope it comes in soon!!!

    ReplyDelete