Monday, February 8, 2010

An eventful week...

Well to start things off, my mom and dad picked up my crib in Abilene last Wednesday!!! It has ONLY been on backorder since November. Lol! I am so so so excited to finally have it! Eric, with some help from me, put the crib together Saturday afternoon. It looks perfect! Perfect color, perfect design, perfect for our baby!! However, I have not bought the mattress yet so the cute bedding I have is still waiting to be used...and I can't wait to see it all come together! Here is what the crib looks like (minus the bedding)

I will post a REAL picture of my actual crib once I get the mattress and have the bedding on it. :o)



This Friday is going to be a fun Friday! I have my next sonogram appt. So FINALLY more pictures of our little guy can be posted! On the down side, I have the glucose screening test that day, as well. Not looking forward to that one. However, on the up side, I am going to see my bestie in Austin this weekend!! We are going to do some baby shopping and I am planning on getting my carseat! It has been out of stock online and living in Brownwood doesn't make going to Babies R Us very easy. So Babies R Us, HERE I COME!!! I have so much fun going in that store! Eric should probably be glad we DON'T live near one. Hahaha!



This week I will be 27 weeks along. So I will leave you with my NEWEST belly pic at this point. He sure did hit a growth spurt within the past couple weeks! LOL!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment