Monday, April 12, 2010

Wonderful, wonderful weekend!!

Megan, Kalynda and Beverly (who was unable to attend) hosted a fabulous shower for me on Saturday, April 10th @ 11am. Kalynda lovingly opened her beautiful home for the party. Megan did a splendid job of organizing and coordinating everything! I couldn't have asked for a better shower! Yall are 3 terrific friends! (Pictures will be posted soon)

With that in mind, I am ACTUALLY looking forward to writing Thank You notes! All my friends and family that came were so fantastic and gave Baby C such wonderful gifts, I just can't wait to thank everyone individually and more personally! I now feel like my cards are too small for all the writing I could do. Wow! I am just still amazed at how truly blessed Eric, Baby C and I are!

And here is my latest picture of me with Baby C in my belly. :o)

36 weeks...and counting down!!

1 comment: