Tuesday, March 16, 2010

8 MONTHS!!!

Wow oh wow! I have FINALLY hit the 8 month mark! I am still feeling wonderful, except for the rib pain. It feels like someone has been punching me and I'm all bruised in that area. The pain really kicks in during the afternoons. I just can't seem to get comfortable in my chair at work. Thankfully I won't be having to deal with it for too much long...just 8 MORE WEEKS!!

On March 6th I had my first baby shower. It was great! Baby Clawson got lots of neato things that I can't wait to try! My next shower is April 10th and I am soooo looking forward to it! Megan showed me the invitations and they match my bedding! She couldn't have done any better. Kalynda also told me she's super excited about my cake! I just can't wait to see what these girls have in store for me. They are truly blessings in my life!

Eric and I have a doctor's appointment on Friday. Not sure if he'll just be listening to the heartbeat again or what this visit will entail. And then on Saturday we have our Birthing Class from 9am - 3 pm! Eric is pretty excited about this class and so am I. However, I have been doing LOTS of reading about things and he hasn't so I'm sure this gives him a piece of mind about some things.

So here is my most recent picture. Taken on my parent's Fredericksburg Ranch.

1 comment:

  1. your tummy isn't very far out there! Thats a good thing for you! you look great!

    ReplyDelete