Saturday, March 6, 2010

Baby Shower #1

Today I had a splendid shower that was hosted by Nancy Wilson, Heidi Olhausen, Roberta Stegemoller, Ann Allen, Lisa Streckert, Debbie Cavett, and Peggy McCrane. It was held in the Garden Room at our church. The food was delish and everyone worked very hard to make the shower a memorable and special one for me! I am thankful for all the special people in my life that helped or came to share in this time with me! Here are a few pictures from the shower...

Here are the wonderful hostesses

Mom and Me

Heidi, Bev, and Kalynda

Mary Beth, Mom, Daisy, Cookie and Jodie

Patrice, Ann, Mary Alice and Roberta

Toilet Paper Game - Nancy, Kitty, Lizzy, Peggy and Lisa

Heidi measuring me...I was 10 squares!!

Mom's EXTREME guess!

Cute hat from Heidi :o)

Me and a box of baby goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment