Friday, May 21, 2010

Hospital stay = No Sleep

The nurses were great during my FOREVER long stay in the hospital. I went in on Sunday @ 3:45 pm and didn't get out of that place until Wed. @ 4:00 pm. We were there too long. I was so SICK of that dang hospital room. Just one of the joys of having a C-Section. As you can see, I'm still not thrilled about the whole thing.

On the other hand, I couldn't be MORE THRILLED about our new baby boy!! Of course in the hospital he mostly just slept and slept and finally started eating in the middle of the night on Monday. I didn't get any sleep until about midnight on Monday. Then the nurses came in at 3 am because Cason was hungry, then again at 6 am for the same reason. Of course I didn't mind feeding him, but I was SO STINKIN' TIRED. The whole day Monday consisted of people coming to see us and our new bundle. Don't get me wrong, I didn't mind visitors, but the lack of sleep really started to hit me on Tuesday. At about 4 pm on Tuesday Eric and I had not had any visitors so we decided to slip a nap in. Well that idea didn't even last an hour when another visitor came to see us. Then Wednesday we were released to go home. Little did I know I wouldn't be getting any good sleep for the next 5 days.
Here is Cason's "Going Home" pic!


No comments:

Post a Comment